Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back on the Bay for another four months. Well, more like three, really.

Down to the County Friday night for karate, new dojo, new people, but as always it's like I've been there for years. On the way back I played Iron Maiden and looked at the stars.

This weekend, I finished one scarf, and now I need something small to work on. The shawl I started in May is too fiddly now, and the rows are too long to work on easily, and the sweater needs math done, and I want to print out the pattern before I get into that. So a cowl it is, quick and easy and a nice holiday or birthday present for someone. It helps that I don't have to buy anything and it gets rid of some of the yarn stash, which desperately needs pruning.

Once this cast on is done it's off to the store for groceries. Nom nom nom!

No comments: